Description & Features
Built on the exclusive SLP Super Low Profile platform, which is Lew’s lowest profile design, the Pro-Ti sports an aluminum frame and titanium deposition finish that insure you will never again have to sacrifice strength for style. The Pro-Ti has hard aluminum alloy Speed Gears cut on a precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machine. More features include externally adjustable 6-pin 27 position QuietCast Adjustable Centrifugal Braking system (ACB), Premium 11 bearing and a rugged carbon fiber drag system providing up to 20 pounds of drag power.
- Strong one-piece aluminum SLP frame and sideplates with Titanium Deposition finish
- Aircraft-grade double anodized Duralumin drilled and chamfered U-shape 32mm spool
- Hard aluminum alloy Speed Gears, cut on Hamai CNC gear hobbing machine
- Precision 11 bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings, includes premium Japanese high speed spool bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Externally adjustable 6-pin 27 position QuietCast® Adjustable Centrifugal Braking system (ACB)
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 20lbs. of drag power
- Bowed lightweight 95mm carbon fiber handle with Winn Dri-Tac knobs
- Double anodized bowed aluminum drag star with audible click adjustment
- Titanium-coated zirconia line guide
- Exclusive patented Speed Dial line indicator and patented Speed Keeper hook keeper
|MODEL||BEARINGS||WT. OZ.||LINE CAP.||GEAR RATIO||RPT|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.