Fibertec Textile Guard Eco is the advancement of our Green Guard RT that has received several awards With this new impregnation, we are once again setting standards in the field of fluorine-free impregnating agents Textile Guard Eco has a patented, biodegradable active agent on a PU basis and now activates itself to an extent of up to 85% when dried at room temperature The remaining 15% of the water-repellent effect is achieved by subsequently treating the impregnated clothes with heat. 15 minutes of a regular or gentle-drying cycle in a tumble dryer or ironing at level 1 will provide the finishing touches to the impregnation Textile Guard Eco is recommended for GORE-TEX and other membrane clothing and is bluesign approved Optimizes the breathability of waterproof/breathable textiles Saves energy by activating itself at room temperature Water-based 100% fluorine-free Does not contain any solvents Biodegradable Textile Guard Eco comes in an environmentally friendly 500 ml atomiser pump spray or as a 250 ml wash-in impregnation Suitable for the impregnation of waterproof/breathable clothing such as GORE-TEX, gloves, ski and snowboard clothes, softshells, down garments
Orders will be sent fully tracked by DPD, Fastway, EasyDel or AnPost and you will get your tracking information via email when your order is dispatched.
How do we notify you about the order delivery?
- Once your order is packed and ready to be dispatched, we will send you the shipment notification email.
- The dispatch notification email has the delivery tracking code, which you can use on the Couriers website to identify the current location and status of your order.
- Ireland and Norther Ireland Rate: €4.95 Orders over €50 Free
- United Kingdom and Europe Rate: €7.95
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Arrived in good order
Pontoon 21 Kalikana Dun 105F-SR 351
Abu Garcia Lure Box
Kinetic Barrel Swivel With Scandic Snap Black
Very happy with my purchase and delivery happy days
OSP RUDRA 130S HS-38
Can't complain at all worms were lively and got a nice brown trout with them
Qulaity product…. Got it within 2 days!!
MAXIMA Line Chameleon 100m
They fit in rod case along with your rods.
Sensas Hempseed Natural 500ml
Kamasan Eyed Hook B980
Worms were 100%