The FishHunter 3D castable transducer brings three-dimensional views of bottom contours, cover, fish location and structure to anglers who fish from a bank, dock, pier, ice or kayak. Loaded with five, tri-frequency transducers, FishHunter 3D sonar returns are viewed on the free FishHunter app via WiFi connection between the transducer and Android or IOS devices without the need for a cellular or internet connection. Anglers can also pull the FishHunter 3D transducer behind their boat to create custom Bathymetric and structure maps of favorite fishing spots or an entire lake.
- Reliable WiFi, No Data Connection Required - Offering a more reliable connection than Bluetooth, the WiFi connection between FishHunter and your smartphone or tablet does not require a cellular or internet connection and keeps your phone available for texts and calls
- Buoy-like Design - Get a more reliable WiFi connection with FishHunter's unique, buoy-like design, which is difficult to submerge
- Multiple Fishing Views - See how fish are relating to changes in bottom contours with FishHunter's 3D Fishing View, quickly check water depth and the location of fish relative to the FishHunter 3D with Directional Casting View or find fish under the ice with the optimized Ice Fishing view
- Create Custom Maps - Create custom Bathymetric color contour charts or structure maps of your favorite fishing spot or the entire lake by trolling FishHunter 3D behind your boat
- Integrated LED Light - FishHunter 3D is easy to see during early morning/nighttime conditions due to an integrated LED light that also functions as battery indicator/charging light
- Tri-Frequency Coverage - FishHunter 3D features five tri-frequency transducers, each supporting 381kHz, 475kHz and 675kHz frequencies
- FishHunter App - Log catches, waypoints, follow your friends and even live stream catches around the world with the free FishHunter app, available from the IOS App and Google Play Stores
FishHunter 3D is a completely portable fish finder that packs the power of 5 tri-frequency transducers into a sonar that fits in your pocket. Create custom maps of your favorite fishing spots with Bathymetric Mapping, know where to cast with Directional Casting and enjoy the lifelike images of the bottom with 3D Maps and Fishing.