- Awaruna DUN is lighter than Awaruna EVO. "DUN" - as in the case of Kalikana DUN - indicates that this series has a sweeping shape compared to Awaruna.
- All types of equipment are available. The Awaruna DUN has an internal guide channel for the offset hook forend, a back slot to hide its sting, and elongated side grooves as guides for external rigging with a double hook (the double on the outside compresses the hollow internal channel, which fixes it even more securely on the body of the lure );
- The proportions of the body allow the use of a wide variety of offset hooks with different underfloor depths.
- An unloaded Awaruna DUN on an offset hook demonstrates excellent casting range and effective play even on a straight line: the lure is able to wriggle like a snake with its whole body due to impulses transmitted from the tail "heel" located at an appropriate angle to the body (different from the angle of the "heel" from Awaruna EVO). The developers achieved this by balancing many factors and fixing the center of gravity so that any load would not damage the stable play of the bait.
- The "heel" of the DUN tail, deflecting under the influence of the water flow at an angle different from the working angle of the EVO heel, moves freely and energetically enough that the body maintains its serpentine motion under any load. The type of vibrations and water disturbances of the Awaruna DUN differ from those produced by the Awaruna EVO, which gives you a wider variety of options for successful fishing.
- When you or a predator cut off the tail heel, the Awaruna DUN becomes a slug-like bait with added functionality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.